[Athen] ATHEN Elections

Ron Stewart ron at ahead.org
Fri Apr 24 05:09:23 PDT 2009

Good morning,

As many are aware we have been having some issues in getting the elections
done for this year. We have reached a solution and that is to conduct and
email election this year why we develop an online system that meets our
expectations for the next election in November at AHG.

Those individuals with current membership will receive an email ballot in
approximately one week. The ballot will contain the slate of officers up
for election as well as instructions on how to complete your voting.

I appreciate everyone's patience with this process.

Ron Stewart

Ron Stewart MS

Technology Advisor

Association on Higher Education and Disabilities

Chair AHEAD E-Text Solutions Group

8300 West Weller St

Yorktown, IN 47396

Mobile: 609 213-2190

Fax: 765 405-1484

<mailto:ron at ahead.org> ron at ahead.org

<http://www.ahead.org/> http://www.ahead.org

Remember you are making a difference in someone's life and you never know
how your time and efforts will be passed forward. That is something to look
forward to in the morning!