[Athen] Dragon 10 and Mouse Grid

Ed. Rosenthal edward at ngtvoice.com
Wed Aug 5 07:07:35 PDT 2009

I recently had the same phenomenon while working with a client... let me
make this suggestion: from the Words menu of the Dragon bar select Train,
and then train the word click (make sure to enter it in the editable text
field in lowercase as I have done in this example). Then have been given an
audio sample of the word click.

The reason I'm recommending the command be trained in this way is that
NaturallySpeaking uses a variable command for the mouse click functions, so
you couldn't train the command itself in the Command Browser. By training
the command word component click, I am hopeful that you will find that the
mouse click and mouse grid commands are recognized more appropriately.

Edward S. Rosenthal
President and CEO
Next Generation Technologies, Inc. (NGT Inc.)
20006 Cedar Valley Rd. #101
Lynnwood, Wa. 98036-6334
Ph: 425-744-1100 ext. 15
Fx: 425-778-5547
Skype: ed.rosenthal7
EM: edward at ngtvoice.com
http://www.ngtvoice.com and http://www.ngtmedical.com

This document may have been dictated with speech recognition software.
Please disregard any remaining miscrecognitions.