[Athen] Electronic file transfer sites

Pratik Patel pratikp1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 15:02:08 PDT 2009

Hello Joshua,

I would also recommend looking at Dropbox
(https://www.getdropbox.com/referrals/NTE1ODE0MTA5) which provides a very
nice online interface as well as a piece of software that you can use to
drag and drop files. The free account provides 2 GB and more could be
purchased or you can also get some more space by referrals. Both parties
get extra 250 MB (upto three GB) when you have a successful referral.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Pratik