[Athen] CA Digital Textbook Initiative

Pat Brogan pat at automaticsync.com
Thu Aug 13 13:26:33 PDT 2009

Are all of these print only materials? I see that they met state curriculum
standards but was there also a set of accessibility standards? Audio,
Braille, or if richer media, captioned? I assume there are media format
requirements?

Pat Brogan, Ph.D.
Vice President, Sales and Marketing
Automatic Sync Technologies