[Athen] Accessibility Issues with Google Apps?

Al Puzzuoli alpuzz at msu.edu
Thu Feb 5 07:59:43 PST 2009

Our university is looking at making Google apps available as a tool for
instructors, and integrating links to it as part of Angel. As a screen
reader user myself, I've played briefly with Google Apps, and my
experience is that it isn't ready for prime time yet in terms of
accessibility. I'm going to express those thoughts to my
administration, but I wonder if there are already any documents or
articles on the web that I can cite to support my point?

Thanks,

Al Puzzuoli

Michigan State University

Information Technologist
http://www.rcpd.msu.edu

Resource Center for Persons with Disabilities

120 Bessey Hall East Lansing, MI 48824-1033

signature database 3829 (20090205) __________

http://www.eset.com