[Athen] Best practise for threads in discussions.

Prof Norm Coombs norm.coombs at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 19:59:38 PST 2009

I prefer the answer at the top. I still recall with frustration a reply to
a question that a colleague sent me. My question required a long
explanation in order to make the question clear. I had though my friend
had returned my mail without a reply. Many screens later, I found one word
answer to my question

"yes."