[Athen] Google Unveils Cellphone Version of Digital-Book Collection

Pratik Patel pratikp1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 04:54:49 PST 2009

Hello all,

I am happy to report that, at least, this mobile version of the Google books
project is quite accessible by using internet explorer and a screen reader.
I had some trouble with Firefox. Out of the two mobile phones I tried, I
had better luck with a Simbian version than a Windows Moble phone. I need
to do more testing with screen readers other than JAWS. It is very possible
that Window-Eyes will provide better support for Firefox as it still remains
superior in supporting that app.

Regards,

Pratik