[Athen] suggestions for cheaper lodging at CSUN

Teresa Haven Teresa.Haven at asu.edu
Mon Feb 9 06:51:16 PST 2009

This is where I used to stay when I attended CSUN - it's about 3 blocks
down the street from the conference site, and used to be about half the
price of the conference hotels. It's an older facility but every year I
stayed there it was clean and the service was good - their airport
shuttle driver would even drop me off at the conference hotel every
morning on his regular run to the airport, no charge. Breakfast
(assorted pastries, cereal, fruit, juice, coffee, etc.) included with
room. Find someone to share with and the price gets even cheaper.

http://www.travelodgelax.com/

Teresa LW Haven, Ph.D.

Alternate Format Supervisor

Disability Resource Center