[Athen] Presenting at CSUN?

Terrill Thompson tft at u.washington.edu
Thu Feb 26 12:31:04 PST 2009

We at DO-IT/University of Washington have three sessions:

DO-IT Video Search: A Case Study in Accessible Web and Multimedia
Thurs, Mar 19
8:00am - 9:00am
Terrill Thompson and Sheryl Burgstahler, DO-IT, University of Washington
Marriott - Denver

March Madness: Web Accessibility Meets the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament
Friday, Mar 20
1:50 - 2:50pm
Marriott- Saddle Brook
Terrill Thompson, University of Washington (home of the Huskies)

Universal Design in Higher Education: From Principles to Practice
Friday, Mar 20
3:10 PM - 4:10 PM
Marriott - Philadelphia
Tami Tidwell & Terrill Thompson, DO-IT, University of Washington

Terry