[Athen] Presenting at CSUN?

Jayme Johnson jjohnson at htctu.net
Fri Feb 27 15:29:55 PST 2009

Hi Sean, thanks for putting this together. Here's my CSUN presentation info:

Session ID: WWW-2027
Title: Captioning Podcasts and Digital Media
Speakers: Jayme Johnson
Date: Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Start Time: 9:20 AM
End Time: 10:20 AM
Location: Marriott - Miami

Session ID: PSE-1016
Title: DAISY in Higher Education
Speakers: Gaeir Dietrich, Jayme Johnson, Sam Ogami