[Athen] 2009 Executive Council Nominations

Gaeir Dietrich gdietrich at htctu.net
Thu Jan 8 18:28:56 PST 2009

Regretfully, I will have to withdraw my name from consideration.

When the nominations originally occurred, we had a director and three
trainers at the HTCTU. We now have two trainers and no director.
Essentially, we have two people doing the work of four, and even working
9-10 hour days, I am falling behind. There is no way that I could contribute
in a consistent way to the ATHEN organization at this point in time.

I will continue on the committees that I am part of and serve in that way.
Thank you.

Gaeir (rhymes with "fire") Dietrich
High Tech Center Training Unit of the
California Community Colleges