[Athen] Looking for keyboard support on Dreamweaver

E.A. Draffan ea at emptech.info
Thu Jan 22 08:48:47 PST 2009

Many apologies here I come again - I had no idea that was going to be such a
long list from the website I have just sent through so here come the
shortcuts in a txt file.

Hope you have all recovered from the inauguration day - we were watching
well into the night!

Best wishes E.A.

Mrs E.A. Draffan
Learning Societies Lab,