[Athen] FW: National Technology Plan being developed

Ron Stewart ron at ahead.org
Thu Jul 9 08:55:22 PDT 2009

Some may be interested in participating in this effort, last time around
there was no input as far as I am aware from our community.

Ron Stewart

The US Department of Education is in the process of developing a national
technology plan. There is a very short timeline for input. Please take the
time to look at it and weigh in on the needs of students with disabilities.
This may be our only opportunity. It is only open for comment through
Sunday.

https://edtechfuture.org/