[Athen] Job Opening in Silicon Valley

Gaeir Dietrich gdietrich at htctu.net
Wed Jul 15 11:54:56 PDT 2009

Please forgive cross-postings...

The High Tech Center Training Unit (HTCTU) of the California Community
Colleges (CCCs) has a job opening for a full-time, twelve-month, non-tenure
track faculty position in assistive computer technology.

The HTCTU provides training to the staff and faculty of the CCCs in areas of
technology helpful to students with disabilities. The program is grant
funded and has been located at De Anza College in Cupertino, California, for
over 20 years.

This position will provide trainings on-site at our Cupertino facility,
travel to various of the 110 colleges in our system, and present at
conferences. Beyond standard faculty duties (developing curricula, teaching,
researching), this position will also oversee our network technician in
maintaining our computer training lab.

The position is listed on our district Web site under job number 10-003:
http://hr.fhda.edu/employment/faculty

We have also added a link to our home page under the heading Job
Opportunity:
http://www.htctu.net/

Please disseminate this information to anyone who you think might be
qualified and interested. Feel free to contact us after reading the online
job announcement if you have specific questions.

Gaeir (rhymes with "fire") Dietrich
High Tech Center Training Unit of the
California Community Colleges
De Anza College, Cupertino, CA
www.htctu.net
408-996-6043

The HTCTU provides leadership, training, and support to the California
Community Colleges in using technology to promote the success of students
with disabilities.