[Athen] MathML in Firefox

Sean J Keegan skeegan at stanford.edu
Thu Jun 4 23:11:45 PDT 2009

> Good morning all, does anyone know of any efforts to fully
> support something like MathPlayer in Firefox of another
> suitable tool that fully exposes the equation to a screen
> reader.

At CSUN a few years ago, I asked about math support in the Firefox
browser to the Mozilla group and to the Design Science group with the
focus on assistive technology. At the time, both companies expressed
interest in such functionality, but that was about as far as the
conversation actually got.

Otherwise, I am not aware of any other tool or application that supports
exposing the equation to AT in Firefox.

Take care,
Sean