[Athen] feedback on round-table networking time at AHG 2009

Hadi Rangin hadi at illinois.edu
Thu Jun 18 07:15:18 PDT 2009

Hi Howard,

How about moving the keynote talk to the beginning of the main program right
after the breakfast and setting up bird-of-a-feather sessions during lunch
time on the 1st day of the conference? This is a typical format at many
conferences I know.
At this time we don't have any sub-groups or user groups but we can easily
come up with some interest areas and find volunteers to lead those
bird-of-a-feather sessions.

We could use the second lunch time as the entertainment/award/misc program.

Hadi