[Athen] question about PDF OCR

Karlen Communications info at karlencommunications.com
Tue Jun 23 03:22:32 PDT 2009

Norm - do you have a scanner? Most scanners come with lighter versions of
OmniPage Pro or TextBridge. You just need to install them. Most people don't
install them but for people using adaptive technology they are good tools in
case OpenBook or Kurzweill don't do a good job on the OCR or if you have a
PDF and don't have other tools. This isn't a 30 day trial just a OEM version
of the products.

Cheers, Karen