[Athen] Lecture capture systems

E.A. Draffan ea at emptech.info
Wed Jun 24 11:37:46 PDT 2009

Hello Wink - hope all is well and we can catch up at AHG - must book my
flight if there are still pennies left in the bank! ;>)

I am not sure the original question stated how lectures were to be captured,
but I was rather assuming it would be audio and/or video and even something
like Impatica (http://www.impatica.com/) used on our campus. Any audio file
or video can be used with Synote as the system merely points to the original
file and does not require conversion to another format.

Hope this helps and as I work with Mike Wald (whose team has developed the
application) I can always pass on any more complex questions!

Best wishes E.A.

Mrs E.A. Draffan
Learning Societies Lab,
ECS, University of Southampton,