[Athen] Accessible File Sharing Program

Pratik Patel pratikp1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 17:22:12 PDT 2009

Hello Scott,

If you are merely looking for a place where files could be dropped and
retrieved by others, then try http://www.drop.io The site has some isues but
is generally very accessible. I've used the site for more than a year to
share files.

If you are looking for a site such as Google Docs that will allow you to
edit documents online, then I'm afraid you are les likely to find a good
solution. I have found Google Docs to be more usable WithFirefox 3.5 RC or
beta than in IE. Google has begun to add ARIA to its services.

Regards,

Pratik