[Athen] Disabled student stats

Marks, Jim marks at mso.umt.edu
Thu Jun 25 14:43:20 PDT 2009

The US government only recently decided to count students with
disabilities in post-secondary education with the adoption of the Higher
Education Opportunity Act of 2008. Previously, the most reliable data
came from HEATH when the American Council on Education owned the service
in 1998 and before. Exactly how students will be counted remains to be
determined because the regulations to the HEOA have not been published
yet.

-----
Jim Marks
Director of Disability Services