[Athen] Voice Over and Adobe Digital Editions ebooks?

E.A. Draffan ea at emptech.info
Fri Mar 13 09:44:01 PDT 2009

I seem to remember we discussed the accessibility of Adobe Digital Editions
ebooks some time ago and we found we could not even access sections of the
site with a screen reader but has anyone tried the books with Apple's Voice
Over? Many thanks.

Have fun at CSUN those who are going and please tell us the latest news :>))

Best wishes E.A.

Mrs E.A. Draffan
Learning Societies Lab,
ECS, University of Southampton,