[Athen] Portable CCTVs

Ed. Rosenthal edward at ngtvoice.com
Thu Mar 26 12:24:49 PDT 2009

I've been pleased with the Zoom Twix (and Zoom-Ex)CCTV technology that hooks
into a laptop or desktop PC. It does near field and far field capture. It
folds up and travels in a small soft sided bag that comes with the product.
Delivered one to a client the other day.he's had nothing but good things to
say about it. We procured through distribution, but the manufacturer's
website is:

http://www.abisee.com/html/zoomex_products_zoom_twix.htm

Edward S. Rosenthal

President and CEO

Next Generation Technologies, Inc. (NGT Inc.)

20006 Cedar Valley Rd. #101

Lynnwood, Wa. 98036-6334

Ph: 425-744-1100 ext. 15

Fx: 425-778-5547

Skype: ed.rosenthal7

EM: edward at ngtvoice.com

http://www.ngtvoice.com and http://www.ngtmedical.com

This document may have been dictated with speech recognition software.
Please disregard any remaining miscrecognitions.