[Athen] CCTV

Ed. Rosenthal edward at ngtvoice.com
Tue May 5 18:40:00 PDT 2009

I was very impressed with the ZoomTwix product, which I recently provided to
a client.

http://www.abisee.com/html/zoomex_products_zoom_twix.htm

It was easy to set up, was very light weight so easily portable, and gave
the user access to both far field (whiteboard) and near field, by using two
separate camera heads. It easily switched from far field to near field, and
we were running it with the image on a Windows Vista laptop computer without
difficulty.

Edward S. Rosenthal
President and CEO
Next Generation Technologies, Inc. (NGT Inc.)
20006 Cedar Valley Rd. #101
Lynnwood, Wa. 998036-6334
Ph: 425-744-1100 ext. 15
Fx: 425-778-5547
Skype: ed.rosenthal7
EM: edward at ngtvoice.com <mailto:edward at ngtvoice.com>
<http://www.ngtvoice.com> and <http://www.ngtmedical.com>

This document may have been dictated with speech recognition software.
Please disregard any remaining miscrecognitions.