[Athen] Kindle DX - hands on!

Kelmer, Susan M. SKelmer at stlcc.edu
Fri May 15 09:46:25 PDT 2009

On

http://www.keionline.org/blogs/2009/05/13/kindle-2-vs-reading-disabled-

> stude

> nts/

Yes, I read about that this morning but we already knew that was going
to happen. Random House has apparently decided that none of their
eBooks can be made accessible by default. I'm waiting to hear what
other publishers get on board this dumb bandwagon.

So, Doug, do you vote for yes or no on me presenting the Kindle at AHG??

-Susan