[Athen] Dragon Sighting Confirmed!

Gaeir Dietrich gdietrich at htctu.net
Wed May 20 15:16:32 PDT 2009

Hello list!

Yes, it is now official. There will be two days of Dragon training in June!
(This has definitely been the year of the Dragon!!)

The beginning Dragon training will be on Thursday, June 4, and the advanced
Dragon training will be on Friday, June 5. The beginning training is
sufficient to be eligible for the advanced training, so you can take the two
trainings back-to-back. If you have not taken one of our trainings before,
please create a log-in for yourself and sign up.

Registration is now open on our training registration database:
http://www.htctutraining.net/

All of our trainings are free, and CCC staff/faculty who work for disability
services will have their travel reimbursed. Please see our Web site for more
details.

Gaeir (rhymes with "fire") Dietrich
High Tech Center Training Unit of the
California Community Colleges
De Anza College, Cupertino, CA
www.htctu.net
408-996-6043

The HTCTU provides leadership, training, and support to the California
Community Colleges in using technology to promote the success of students
with disabilities.