[Athen] Talking Communities Working Group

Hadi Rangin hadi at illinois.edu
Wed May 27 10:45:14 PDT 2009

Sorry for the cross-postings.

Talking Communities is a web conferencing tools that provides many useful
features such as web conferencing, online webinars, training, audio/video
conferencing, desktop/application sharing, etc that can be used in the
higher education systems. As of today, Talking Communities (TC) is the only
web conferencing tools with an accessible chat system.

to Improve the accessibility/usability of this important tool, we have
started this collaboration group to work collaboratively with the vendor of
Talking Communities and other interested entities and individuals.
We are very positive that this collaboration group will make the Talking
Communities more usable/accessible where everyone can benefit from it
including people with disabilities.

We meet on first and third Tuesdays of each month at 11:00 AM Central Time.

Becoming a member

If you are interested to join this effort, please register (if you haven't
registered yet) and join Talking communities Collaboration Group.

If you are a member of any of our collaboration group, then you do not need
to re-register again. Simply click on Subscribe link in the main navigation
bar.

Mailing list archive
We use a mailing list to send announcement, meeting agenda/minutes, and
discuss issues. Our mailing list archive is located at:

https://listserv.illinois.edu/archives/talkingcommunities.html

To subscribe to the mailing list, go to the mailing list subscription page
at:

https://listserv.illinois.edu/wa.cgi?SUBED1=talkingcommunities&A=1

Thanks,
Hadi