[Athen] Section 508 revised and javascript requirement ...

Nicaise D ndogbo at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 09:25:13 PST 2009

Hi everyone,

Has section 508 been refreshed and have these revisions gone into effect? If
yes could somebody tell me where to find the revised section 508 standards?
Everywhere I have looked so far has pointed me toward the section 508 we've
always known. Also what is the new requirement on javascript? Is it still
the test that nothing should be lost or disrupted whether javascript is
turned on or off or javascrip is no longer required to be turned off perhaps
due to technology having caught up? Lastly does wcagt 2.0 have an exact
position on that?
Any help or direction anybody could provide would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,

Nicaise D