[Athen] CTEBVI Conference Call for Proposals--Due November 15

Gaeir Dietrich gdietrich at htctu.net
Thu Nov 5 10:17:39 PST 2009

Hi all!

The deadline for submitting a proposal for the California Transcribers and
Educators of the Blind and Visually Impaired (CTEBVI) conference is rapidly
approaching. The conference is in Southern California this year and is
always a great opportunity to learn more about what is happening in the
field of education for individuals who are blind or visually impaired. The
CTEBVI conference is the largest of its kind in the country, and I always
learn a great deal when I attend.

Imagine the Next 50 Years
Celebrate CTEBVI's 51st Year!
April 21-25, 2010
LAX Marriott

Following on the heels of 2009's Jubilee conference acknowledging our first
50 years, 2010's conference will ask you to Imagine the next 50.

Share your knowledge and expertise with others . be a workshop presenter at
CTEBVI. The workshop committee is now accepting workshop proposals for 2010.
You can find a long list of topics to cover on our website, but this list is
never complete. Your ideas and willingness to present them are always
highly encouraged.

Proposals for workshops must be received by November 15, 2009.
You can download the proposal submission form by visiting the CTEBVI
website: http://www.ctebvi.org/call_for_workshops.htm

For further information, contact:
Patty Biasca Transcribers patbiasca at aol.com
925-937-9413
Liz Perea Educators
lizperea at wuhsd.k12.ca.us 562-698-4671
Anne Ward Parents inland2wards at att.net
707-463-2296
Gaeir Dietrich Related Professionals gdietrich at htctu.net

Gaeir (rhymes with "fire") Dietrich
High Tech Center Training Unit of the
California Community Colleges
De Anza College, Cupertino, CA
www.htctu.net
408-996-6043

The HTCTU provides leadership, training, and support to the California
Community Colleges in using technology to promote the success of students
with disabilities.