[Athen] Still time for proposals to ATIA Orlando

Howard Kramer Howard.Kramer at Colorado.EDU
Mon Nov 16 11:02:33 PST 2009

Hello All:

Good to see those of you who were at AHG last week. I hope you
all made it home without too much delay.

ATIA will still take proposals for the Higher Ed track for
another day or so. Please fill out the attached form and
submit to Becky Williams at education at atia.org. Please also cc
me or Dan so we know you've submitted. Let me know if you have
any questions.

Becky asked that any proposals be submitted by tomorrow.
Please try to make that deadline if you can.

Thanks,
Howard Kramer