[Athen] Cloud Based Curriculum

Pratik Patel pratikp1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 08:54:56 PST 2009

I'm also a bit confused by the last paragraph of the article. If the
curriculum is to be platform agnostic, then what need for a software? I'm
either being rather nitpicky or there is a break in communication. I don't
always expect the level of clarity that one might get through a technical
document in what amounts to a press release. . But the level of jargon
amazes me sometimes.

Pratik