[Athen] EASI Webinar on Windows 7 Thur. Dec. 10 at 2 PM

Prof Norm Coombs norm.coombs at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 20:58:07 PST 2009

Are you as eager to get the scoop
on Windows 7 as I am? I have been hearing favorable messages and wondering
if it was just another commercial. I heard little negative from the
community of computer users with disabilities. So, I put out a call for
someone to help me get beyond hype and rumors and get some facts. So, here
is EASI's next Webinar:

Windows 7 A Productivity Tool for Assistive Technology Users?
Dec. 10 at 2 PM Eastern standard
Presenter: Pratik Patel

After the almost universal dismay caused by the launch of Windows Vista,
Microsoft has refreshed its operating system to much critical acclaim.
Windows 7, released at the end of October, offers significant improvements
in performance and provides some new benefits to users of assistive
technology. Find out more as we discover how Windows 7 will impact
assistive technology users. Are there immediate benefits to upgrading to
the latest operating system from Microsoft or should you wait?

You may not use assistive technologies, but maybe you support people who do.

Register now to reserve space in the Webinar and also to get the recorded
archive later. Registration is free and is at:
http://easi.cc/clinic.htm
[...]

Once you choose hope, anything's possible. Christopher Reeve

Norman Coombs norm.coombs at gmail.com
CEO EASI Equal Access to Software and Information
phone (949) 855-4852 (NOTE pacific time zone)
****READ ABOUT THE DICK BANKS MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP:
http://easi.cc/scholarship.htm