[Athen] Accessible and Usable PDF Documents - Techniques for Document Authors Second Edition

Karlen Communications info at karlencommunications.com
Thu Oct 1 03:42:33 PDT 2009

Hi all:

The second edition of my book is now available. It is in tagged PDF only. It
is 565 pages of how to and why do information that includes step by step
instructions for creating and repairing PDF documents to optimize
accessibility.

There are chapters on Office 2003, Office 2007, Repair techniques in
Acrobat, scanned documents, forms in Acrobat, forms in LiveCycle Designer,
and Adobe InDesign.

I can do PO's or direct invoicing but not credit cards.

http://www.karlencommunications.com/products.htm

Contact me off list for more details or if you have questions. Please share
this with anyone who might be interested in accessible PDF.

And yes, I have notes on new techniques for the third edition.....it is
technology!

Cheers, Karen