[Athen] AHEAD in Denver

Roll,Marla mcroll at CAHS.Colostate.edu
Thu Oct 8 09:01:29 PDT 2009

Ron -

I am attending and am serving as Co- Chair of the Accessibility subcommittee.

Marla

___________________________________
Marla C. Roll, MS, OTR
Director, Assistive Technology Resource Center
Assistant Professor, Occupational Therapy
304 Occupational Therapy Building
Fort Collins, CO 80523
970-491-2016
mcroll at cahs.colostate.edu

From: athen-bounces at athenpro.org [mailto:athen-bounces at athenpro.org] On Behalf Of Ron Stewart
Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2009 6:25 PM
To: 'Access Technology Higher Education Network'
Subject: [Athen] AHEAD in Denver

Hey gang,

I know this is a bit early but if you are planning on attending the AHEAD conference in Denver can you please let me know. I need to start putting together the program for the lab.

I hope life finds you all well, and managing the stress in your lives appropriately.

Ron

Ron Stewart MS
Technology Advisor
Association on Higher Education and Disabilities
Chair, AHEAD Instructional Materials Accessibility Group (IMAG)

8300 West Weller St
Yorktown, IN 47396
Mobile: 609 213-2190
Fax: 765 405-1484

ron at ahead.org<mailto:ron at ahead.org>
http://www.ahead.org<http://www.ahead.org/>
Remember you are making a difference in someone's life and you never know how your time and efforts will be passed forward. That is something to look forward to in the morning!