[Athen] AHEAD in Denver

Alice Anderson alice.anderson at doit.wisc.edu
Fri Oct 9 06:15:23 PDT 2009

possibly ... i arrive late Wed Nov 11, and leave early Sat Nov 14th ...
present Thursday Nov 12 ...
what timing/topics did you envision?

Alice Anderson
TECHNOLOGY ACCESSIBILITY PROGRAM
Division of Information Technology (DoIT)
University of Wisconsin-Madison
1210 West Dayton Street (3124)
Madison, WI 53706

Telephone: 608.262.2129