[Athen] Calling Paul Harpur and accessibility of ebooks platforms

B.G.Whitehouse at lboro.ac.uk B.G.Whitehouse at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Oct 19 02:17:25 PDT 2009

I was forwarded a message sent to this group by a Paul Harpur who had been looking into support offered to visually impaired students in universities, I think in the United States. Part of my Ph.D. work has been doing something similar in the UK, so our bits of research might be relevant to each other.

I'm also looking into people's experiences of using ebook platforms like Ebrary, Dawsonera, Myilibrary etc. I know development work is going on right now to improve these platforms so I might be asking the group about this again early next year, but if anyone has experiences of using these platforms could they email me off list?

Thanks.
Guy