[Athen] book applications on the iPhone

Ron Stewart ron at ahead.org
Thu Oct 22 10:05:47 PDT 2009

If they are actually text then yes they should be readable on the iPhone as
long as it is VoiceOver ready. I would just open the book in Safari and see
what happens. You might also want to take a look at Stanza
http://www.lexcycle.com/ it gets good reviews for its accessibility and may
be able to do a better job with ebook content.

Ron Stewart