[Athen] Recommendations for AT consultant in Oklahoma

Shelley Haven Shelley at TechPotential.net
Thu Oct 22 12:47:45 PDT 2009

Hi everyone! (and I apologize for cross-posting)

Please reply off-list. I'm looking for recommendations for an AT
consultant in the Oklahoma City area who can consult with a university
student and his family. They need assistance (beyond what is
available at the university) understanding the alt-format landscape as
well as help identifying the most appropriate Mac software for his
needs (primarily LD). This would be paid consultation.

If they were in the Bay Area I would help, but I think it's in their
best interests to retain someone locally.

Thanks for any suggestions,
Shelley

Shelley Haven ATP, RET
Assistive Technology Consultant