[Athen] Webinar with OUR OWN E.A. Draffin Nov. 3

E.A. Draffan ea at emptech.info
Wed Oct 28 03:25:13 PDT 2009

Today it would mean that it would be 18:00 in UK if it is 14:00 in New
York but by the time November 3rd comes round their clocks will have also
gone back, so my bet is that it will mean you and I are going to be
chatting at 7pm GMT or Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) with a few seconds
difference, as they now want to call it! If I have got that wrong I am
hoping that Norm will soon tell me!

Best wishes E.A.