[Athen] round tables at Accessing Higher Ground

Howard Kramer Howard.Kramer at Colorado.EDU
Wed Oct 28 14:53:38 PDT 2009

Hello All:

These are the round tables we have proposed so far for AHG.
Let me know if you have a preference among the choices below
or if you would like to propose any additional topics.

"Accessible PDFs" -or- "Accessible Office Documents"
(moderator: Karen McCall)

"Working with vendors" -or- "How Athen site can be made a
single-stop resource for all accessibility related issues?"
(moderator Hadi Rangin)

"AccessText Network" -or- "copyright and civil disobedience in
the DSS setting" (moderator: Susan Kelmer)

Thanks,
Howard