[Athen] K-3000 and .docx files

Dan Comden danc at washington.edu
Fri Oct 30 14:58:23 PDT 2009

Howdy Athenites

We're having issues with the newest K-3000 (Windows) not saving .docx
files correctly. When K-3000 either creates a new file or touches an
existing file created with Word2007, the resulting file is corrupt and not
openable in Windows or K-3000. Strangely it is still OK in OpenOffice.

Their tech support could not replicate and claims that this problem has
not been seen before. I'm curious if anyone out there has run into this.

Any help/comments appreciated!

-*- Dan Comden danc at washington.edu
Access Technology Lab www.washington.edu/computing/atl
University of Washington UW Technology Services