[Athen] OCR software for MAC

Shelley Haven shelley at techpotential.net
Tue Sep 8 15:50:51 PDT 2009

ABBYY launched Fine Reader Express Edition for Mac in July -- read the
press release here:
http://www.abbyy.com/Default.aspx?DN=7bf264fc-a920-49e7-ab5f-a15cfc921628
...and product info here:
http://www.abbyy.com/finereader_for_mac/

I believe this may be the same or similar version to the new OCR
engine in TextHelp's Read & Write Gold for Mac, version 3 (released
earlier this year).

- Shelley

Shelley Haven ATP, RET
Assistive Technology Consultant