[Athen] Voice activated High Quality Digital Recorder

White, Phillip B. pwhite3 at exchange.calstatela.edu
Thu Sep 17 15:14:01 PDT 2009

So touch screen types might work. How well do these built in
microphones work -- across rooms? The idea is to record lectures. I
was thinking about finding something that could then have a directional
microphone connected. I suppose the device might work up close, but I'm
not certain about the probability of faculty wanting to work with the
device like that.