[Athen] Captioning - OGV file format

Ken Petri petri.1 at osu.edu
Thu Apr 15 11:20:14 PDT 2010

Hi Dawn,

There is a rather humorous proof of concept here:

http://people.opera.com/brucel/demo/video/accessible-html5-video-captions.html

The basic jump-off that will eventually take you to this article/demo and a
lot of other speculation and info from Bruce Lawson is here:
http://www.brucelawson.co.uk/. Linked toward the bottom of the page are a
number captioning-related posts.

Best regards,
ken