[Athen] FW: Students can Work with their iPads directly from their PCs

Shelley Haven ShelleyHaven at techpotential.net
Thu Apr 15 13:35:02 PDT 2010

Yes, definitely cool! Here's another app for seamless sharing between desktops and iThings*:

Air Sharing
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/air-sharing/id289943355?mt=8
Air Sharing HD
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/air-sharing-hd/id365541415?mt=8

*We definitely need a term to collectively refer to iPhones, iPod Touches, iPads, and iWhatever-Else-Apple-Conjures-Up.

Shelley Haven ATP, RET
Assistive Technology Consultant
www.TechPotential.net