[Athen] website reader

Ron Stewart ron at ahead.org
Fri Apr 23 04:24:05 PDT 2010

EA is correct, one of the major issues with folks using AT is the
complicated nature of its use. The more transparent the process of using
the AT the more likely folks are going to utilize it and we avoid a major
problem of AT abandonment by students with disabilities. My concern is more
from the implementation side and when uniformed decision are made to use
tools like Browsealoud and Webanywhere and assume the are going to solve
accessibility issues with a organizations or institutions web space.

Ron Stewart