[Athen] Daisy Player that can take a beating

Hausler,Jesse jhausler at cahs.colostate.edu
Wed Apr 28 08:34:22 PDT 2010

Hello,

I am looking to purchase a Daisy hardware player that could survive as a loaner in a library setting. We have a Victor Classic plus and a few Telex Scholars and they are finally nearing the end of their days.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a "work horse" daisy player? Or would the Classic plus still be the one to buy? We use the Victor Wave and Stream for direct student loaning, but are looking for something a bit more sturdy for this purpose.

Thanks,
Jesse Hausler
Assistive Technology Resource Center
Colorado State University