[Athen] Keyboard Command based Blog

Karlen Communications info at karlencommunications.com
Fri Aug 6 04:22:47 PDT 2010

I've now got a blog to showcase keyboard access to Microsoft Office and
other applications and to provide some tips for accessible document design.

http://www.karlencommunications.com/Blog/

I've moved the content from the Office 2010 web page to the blog because I
think it can be sorted and archived in a more accessible manner. Am still
learning WordPress so the look and feel might change.

If there is anything you want to see or anything you can't find and want to
know how to do it, just send a post and I'll try to get the answer and post
it to the blog.

Cheers, Karen

Karen McCall, M.Ed.

Microsoft MVP/Most Valued Professional 2009 and 2010 for Word