[Athen] accessibility of the Kronos time and attendance system

Jeffrey Dell jeffreydell99 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 09:18:47 PDT 2010

Hi Mike
Kronos sucks
It has alot of down time. Is not accessible by JAWS. Java Access
Bridge does allow screen readers to read the content inside of the UI
but you have to click on it to get the cursor in it. It's like
putting in a ramp directly after a stair case. There is an
application called Hot Spot that can do preprogramed mousclicks for
JAWS that might remedy that problem. Java accessbridge causes all
kinds of problems itself so I don't install it anyway.
It will work with ZoomText if using JRE 1.5. I have no luck with
using MAGic with it. I've been using it for nearly 3 years and I
would like to strangle the person who chose it for my campus. I have
a blind student employee and I have to put in his time manually.
Jeff