[Athen] Flock browser accessibility

Pratik Patel pratikp1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 06:17:47 PDT 2010

Karen,

Flock used to be based on Firefox, which meant that it was mostly
accessible. I must say that the social networking support it boasted was a
bit difficult to access. Chrome access should be coming soon. The latest
beta of Chrome is supported by System Access and NVDA under Windows-granted
you'll need to use a development snapshot of NVDA. It also somewhat
supports Voiceover on the Mac. Some Zoomtext users have reported success.
Magic should work with it in a very limited way for now.

Regards,

Pratik

Pratik Patel

President & CEO, EZFire