[Athen] MathML in HTML5: Internet Explorer 9 is Broken

Ken Petri petri.1 at osu.edu
Tue Aug 24 13:20:17 PDT 2010

Ron,

I ran the tests and submitted a comment on the IE bug in the MS bug tracker.
I also wrote directly to the IE team in support of continued operability of
MathPlayer within IE. I hope others on this list do something similar. If we
have a groundswell of support, maybe we will even see IE natively (sans
plugin) support MathML rendering.

Best regards,
ken
---
Ken Petri
Program Director, OSU Web Accessibility Center
102D Pomerene Hall, 1760 Neil Avenue
Columbus, Ohio 43210
Office: 614.292.1760
Mobile: 614.218.1499